Chase fashion

An obligatory style post for this look, cause I really love my turban and I just uploaded my Baguio City trip in my Facebook.
So here’s another cold weather outfit, a stripe crochet sweater from Chasefashioninc which I bought at the trendsetters Bazaar, and a red pants from H&M . Last is this semi lace shoes design from H&M. 
My headdress is also from Chasefashioninc, so much love for this headdress the style is like a Moroccan headdress and I really love how this turban keeps me warm from the cold weather. 
You can always check their new collection and new items at their website www.zalora.com.ph/chase-fashion, Instagram account here and store at 
2/F Fairview Terraces, 2/F UP Town, 3/F Greenhills, 2/F Market!Market!BGC.
CHASE-for everyone with style.

Top: 
stripe crochet sweater, Chasefashioninc.
Pants: Red pants, H&M ph
Shoes: Semi lace shoes, 
H&M ph
Headdress: Red moroccan turban, Chasefashioninc.

Comments

Popular Posts