Anniversary Dinner date at South Palms Resort Panglao


My friend gave me this dress as a Christmas gift and I still haven't wear this ever since I got this from her, I decided to wear this in our anniversary day dinner date in South Palms beach Resort https://www.southpalmsresort.com/.


I just thought that this day is a special day so I chose this dress cause it's simple yet very pretty to wear on an occasion like this.
  


Third day in Bohol and the big day. The day of celebration. Happy 10th year!! 

Nard and I arranged a dinner at South Palms Resort that again costs us P400.00 for a one way trip going there. 

South Palms beach is heaven. South palms is beautiful, the sand is like the one in Boracay. It's not even a congested place and they are not that tight to their guests, and also allow walk in guests. We spent our whole afternoon there and had our anniversary dinner too.

 
  

There we spend our time reminiscing things and enjoying each other company and relaxing beside the beautiful beach. 

 
 

The foods were great and the staffs are all nice especially when they learn that there's something to celebrate. They accommodated us nicely and happily. That’s why our anniversary celebration is worth to remember.


  



Comments

Popular Posts